Unless you’re in the event planning business, there’s nothing more complicated than getting a get-together … together. Pulling off a party, planning a company event, managing meeting space, conference facilities, catering and other plate-spinning can leave you bewildered, flustered and incapable of enjoying the very gathering that can make or break your business relationships. The Second You can flawlessly manage the details, so you can keep your mind on your clients and team, and let off some steam. Give us your guest list and let us handle the rest.
General event assistance, day of event coordination, themed birthday party planning and execution, corporate event assistance – $40/hour
Event set up, break down, and clean up – $50/hour
Clients can choose from a variety of options when working with The Second You. Please keep in mind the following:
- Clients are billed for an hour minimum and then billed thereafter to the closest quarter hour.
- A 50% deposit for estimated time is required at contract signing.
- A seven day cancellation notice is required. Initial deposit will not be refunded and clients will be charged 1/2 the amount of the remaining deposit for cancellations outside this time period.
- Requests that are less than 12 hours in advance are subject to an additional $50 fee and these requests may not be guaranteed.
- Travel up to ten miles is included in our services. A travel fee of $.75/mile will be included for any additional miles accrued beyond the ten miles.
- If a company credit card is used for purchases, a 3% charge on receipts will be added.